Program of the day
- 09:00 - 09:15: Welcome (Minalogic)
- 09:15 - 09:30: CEO introduction (X-FAB)
- 09:30 - 10:00: Overview of medical products using X-FAB technologies (X-FAB)
- 10:00 - 10:30: X-FAB’s support along the customer journey (X-FAB)
- 10:30 - 11:00: Break
- 11:00 - 11:30: Trends in Healthcare (Yole)
- 11:30 - 12:30: The application of silicon chips in healthcare (X-FAB customers)
- Miniaturizing medical grade infrared temperature sensors: on the verge of massive adoption (Melexis NV, Joris Roels, Marketing manager Temperature Sensors)
- Biochemical detection at the Point of Care driven by a CMOS/MEMS sensor (Boehringer Ingelheim, Dr Heinz Schoeder, Head of Global Diagnostics & Monitoring R&D)
- Nanotechnology for point-of-care diagnostics (Abionic, Iwan Märki, CTO and Co-Founder)
- 12:30 - 14:00: Lunch
- 14:00 - 17:00: Parallel sessions
- Explore the medical value chain
- Technologies for medical devices
- BtoB discussions with X-FAB
You will also have the opportunity to book B2B meetings with other participants (the list will be available no later than October 1st).
- Rudi De Winter, CEO
- Jens Kosch, CTO
- Luigi Di Capua, VP Product Marketing
- Volker Herbig, VP Business Unit MEMS
- Thomas Hartung, VP Sales
- Dirk Drescher, CEO X-FAB France
- Ulrich Bretthauer, Senior Product Marketing Manager Medical
- Pascal Louis, Director Process Development
- Joerg Doblaski, Director Design Support
- Gabriel Kittler, Innovation Manager
- Member of DSP Valley, Medicalps or Minalogic: 100 € (excl.VAT)
- Non member: 300 € (excl.VAT).
Only the selected participants will be invoiced.
Registration and application procedure
- Registration form avalaible here,
- The participation is subject to approval from X-FAB.
- The companies will be informed if they are selected after the selection committee no later than October 1st.
NH Hôtel Aéroport Lyon-Saint Exupéry