- If you wish to promote your international industrial or technological partnerships with French clusters and companies members of these cluster, please contact :
- Sofiène Lourimi, Deputy head of international partnerships Unit, Head of international strategy for Competitiveness clusters
- If you wish to have further information on French clusters partnerships at European level, please contact :
- You can also get further informations on French agencies supporting international partnerships :
- Bpifrance is a public-sector institution dedicated to economic development and a key source of financing and other support for SMEs. Their mission is to back innovation and growth of SMEs at decisive phases in their development: start-up, innovation, growth and business transfer via buyouts or other structures. By sharing risks, Bpifrance makes it easier for SMEs to access bank and private-equity financing. Bpifrance offers institutions and banks involved in SME financing both consultancy services and technical support, drawing on its long and varied experience in the field.
- Business France, the French Agency for International Business Development, comes under the aegis of France’s Ministry of the Economy and Finance. Business France promotes technologies, products, services and know-how from France, and puts French-based professionals in contact with their international counterparts.
Additional information for this page
Design and production Stratis